Lowe’s Orthopedic Massage DVD Series
DVDs are FREE with the Orthopedic Massage Online Program courses.
Buy DVD Series with Orthopedic Assessment in Massage Therapy & Orthopedic Massage: Theory & Technique - $211.32
DVDs in this Series
- Disc I: Back, Neck, & Pelvis
- Disc II: Lower Extremities
- Disc III: Upper Extremities
About Lowe’s New DVDs
Soft-tissue practitioners have been asking Whitney for a DVD on his Orthopedic Massage system for a long time. Well, we are happy to say they are finally within site.
This DVD series demonstrates Lowe’s assessment and treatment methods for soft-tissue conditions. Designed to complement Lowe’s texts, these DVDs show exactly how to perform evaluation procedures that illuminate the nature of your client’s condition. They then offer you detailed demonstrations of the most effective treatment methods for both common and complex soft-tissue complaints.
Whitney applied his highly developed teaching skills to these DVDs, making them easy to follow and understand, and easy to navigate with detailed menus. Also, while Whitney has packed these DVDs full of information, they are filmed with efficiency and time considerations in mind so that practitioners may utilize their time effectively.
Use these great informational gems along with Whitney’s texts for additional visuals and active demonstration. Also, gain CE hours using any of our online short courses or advanced online program courses.
These DVDs combined with OMERI’s e-learning programs, constitute the most comprehensive therapeutic massage training available for practitioners interested in treating pain and injury conditions.
- Teaches established, comprehensive orthopedic assessment methods for determining the nature of your client’s condition.
- Demonstrates effective, proven, and innovative massage techniques for treating pain and injury conditions.
- Treatment techniques are diverse, coming from across the field.
- Includes anatomical reviews using highly detailed and excellent illustrations/animations from Primal Pictures.
- Provides kinesiological principles as well as other clinical science tidbits throughout.
- Multiple camera angles for clear viewing.
- Detailed, click-to menus for quick access.
- Each DVD is 2 hours each; total 6 hours for all 3.
Cost: Regularly $49.95 each; $149.85 for all 3.