Lowe’s Hands-On Workshops & Certification
Guaranteed limited course sizes!
Highly qualified, paid assistants!
Lowe’s Orthopedic Massage Techniques Workshops
- Proven and cutting-edge therapeutic massage techniques
- Orthopedic assessment & differentiation principles
- Discussion of regional & specific pathologies
- Case study based learning
- Hands-on practice
Course Schedule (Click here
Whitney Lowe’s Orthopedic Massage Program offers a comprehensive approach to treating soft-tissue dysfunction. Each hands-on course demonstrates therapeutic techniques and evaluation & assessment testing, and teaches you about common conditions and rehabilitation protocols.
Each Hands-On Course is:
- 20 CE hours (4 as online introduction)
- $290 w/3 week advance registration, $275 as part of package, $340 reg.
- Saturday & Sunday 9-6 PM
- Includes free 4 hour online portion (optional)
- Required text: Orthopedic Assessment in Massage Therapy (20% discount)
- Take courses in any order
- NCBTMB, FL, TX, MS, TN, NY approved
Orthopedic Massage Techniques I: Lower Body
Learn assessment and treatment strategies for the low back, pelvis, and lower extremity. Conditions explored include: low back pain, piriformis syndrome and other lower extremity nerve impingement conditions, iliotibial band friction syndrome, knee injuries, shin splints, plantar fasciitis, and much more.
Orthopedic Massage Techniques II: Upper Body
Delve into assessment and treatment strategies for the neck, upper back, shoulders, arms, wrists, and hands. Some of the conditions explored are: thoracic outlet syndrome, tennis elbow, whiplash, shoulder impingement and rotator cuff disorders, carpal tunnel syndrome, numerous upper extremity nerve entrapment conditions, lateral & medial epicondylitis, and more.
Orthopedic Massage Specialist Certification
The Clinician Program:
- Orthopedic Massage Techniques I: Lower Body (hands-on course): 20 CEs
- Orthopedic Massage Techniques II: Upper Body (hands-on course): 20 CEs
- The Clinician Online Course: 50 CEs
- Total CEs: 90
- Certification Level: Orthopedic Massage
- Discount Package = $800 (Cost if courses taken individually – $1075) – Package includes the 3 courses above, plus the certification test. Click here for information. See “Upgrades” if you have already taken a class and want to purchase the remaining package of courses.
- Custom Package Option: combine a hands-on class with online courses for a custom package, see Option 3 on the Certification page (click here).
Clinician Online Course:
Required for certification under the Clinician. (Previously called, Clinical Thinking Skills).
- Delve into the “why, how, and when” of orthopedic massage
- Integrates treatment, assessment, clinical reasoning, and rehabilitation protocols
- Apply advanced concepts for treatment of pain and injury conditions
- Covers all three regions
- Feedback & interaction with Lowe
- Case study based
* This course is only required for the Clinician and cannot be applied to any other Certification package. For other certification options click here
- 50 CE hours, Self-paced
- $295/$250 as part of package
- Required texts: Orthopedic Assessment in Massage Therapy and Orthopedic Massage: Theory & Technique (20% discounts, see registration letter for code).
The Ultimate Certification Package:
The most comprehensive learning option available.
- All 3 online courses
- Orthopedic Massage Techniques 1 & 2 Workshops (hands-on courses)
- Full DVD Series
- Certification test
- Cost: $1300 (individually costs $1714) . Register
*upgrade to package allowed with 2 classes or from another package.
*workshops only offered in select locations. No refunds for price differences of courses already taken. Not retroactive.
Register You will receive a registration letter with instructions and options.
Already taken one or two classes? See Upgrade Options here (scroll down to bottom): course discounts.