Lowe’s Clinical & Orthopedic Massage Online Courses
Visit Lowe’s Academy of Clinical Massage for current discounts
Lowe’s Clinical & Orthopedic Massage Online Program
Lowe’s revolutionary new online program highlights key components of clinical rehabilitation science that are rarely taught in most classroom and workshop programs.
Work directly with Whitney throughout the course – Lowe guides your learning as your instructor, offering ideas on your course activities, answering your questions, and encouraging you toward success!
- Integrated video of treatment techniques, plus basic & advanced assessment
- Advanced treatment techniques from across the field (multi-modality)
- Exploration in anatomy, biomechanics, and physiology
- Lowe’s critical core: “how, when, where, and why”
- Distinguishing between soft-tissue conditions
Course Design Features
Students apply concepts, knowledge, and clinical reasoning in engaging, interactive activities and exercises. Design features innovative educational methods known as “active” or “applied learning,” where the student is participating in their learning rather than simply reading and taking a test.
- Multi-media (audio, video, animations)
- Mobile device accessible
- Self-paced – adjust learning to your schedule
- You will download a registration letter upon purchase that will tell you where and how to access the course.
- All materials, video, and activities are integrated into the course online.
NCBTMB, AMTA, ABMP, MS, FL, TN, TX, NY approved
May be purchased individually, as bundles, or as a package.
- Cervical Region Register
- Shoulder Region Register
- Lumbar & Thoracic Register
- Hip & Pelvis Register Register
- Knee & Thigh Register
- Foot, Ankle, & Leg Register
- Elbow, Forearm, & Hand Register
- Required text: Orthopedic Assessment in Massage Therapy (discount code in registration letter; free with 2 course bundle) Purchase
18 CEs each class
- Individual Courses: click Register above
2 Course Bundle, includes Free Orthopedic Assessment text – $198 (Reg. $281.95) Register
- As a cost saving package:
Buy the Orthopedic Massage Certification – the Professional, and receive:
All 7 online courses (listed above)
FREE Integrated Video
FREE Orthopedic Assessment in Massage Therapy, text
FREE Certification test (reg. $100)
Total CEs: 130
$750 (individual cost $1006.95)
- Orthopedic Massage Professional – requires all online courses (may trade an Orthopedic Massage Techniques workshop for an online course (up to 2 workshops).
- Orthopedic Massage Specialist – requires all online courses, plus 2 workshops.
- Courses can be combined with previous program courses for certification.
More about Certification, including Workshops: Options
Repeat course and other discounts: Discounts
***NOTE: Previous Program Participants May Convert to New Format FREE
Contact email@example.com for more information.