Providing high quality, science-based training in advanced clinical and orthopedic massage for over 2 decades.
Columbia, MD is Friday & Saturday.
There are no deadlines for the $290 workshop price. Sign up anytime. We had a major misprint on all of our card mailers this go around…LOL.
New for 2014
Whitney Lowe’s Orthopedic Massage NEW Online Program - A revolutionary new program design!
- Benefit from the guidance & help of Whitney Lowe
- Enjoy a great learning experience with someone who really cares
- Retain the knowledge & skills with applied-learning educational design
- Save money, yet benefit from a great investment in your career
- Make excellent use of your time with a course that respects your time limitations
Enjoy these benefits, with no time restraints, and working at your own pace:
- NEW Advanced treatment techniques from across the field (multi-modality)
- Exploration of key concepts in anatomy, biomechanics, and physiology
- Lowe’s critical core: “how, when, where, and why”
- Assessment and differentiation of soft-tissue conditions
- NEW Integrated video of treatment techniques, basic & advanced assessment
- Interactive, engaging, active learning design
- Multi-media elements (video, audio, animations)
ACCESSIBLE on ALL mobile devices.
Specials for New Courses
- Cervical Region
- Shoulder Region
- Lumbar & Thoracic
- Hip & Pelvis
- Knee & Thigh
- Foot, Ankle, & Leg
- Elbow, Forearm, & Hand
Each: $99, 18 CEs (Reg. $125)
FREE Orthopedic Assessment text with purchase of 2 courses (some courses are not available, but you may purchase them as a package, the course will be sent to you when ready for use).
Current Participants: Contact OMERI to convert to the new courses, email email@example.com for your new codes.
NCBTMB, AMTA, ABMP, NY, MS, FL, TN, TX approved